We are OPEN. Learn about adjustments to our hours and procedures
We just want to continue to keep all of our awesome clients up to date about what is happening at BPAH during the COVID 19 pandemic. We are still open for business and will continue to be here for you and your fur babies as best as we can!
Hours and Availability
We are continuing to be open limited hours Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm and closed Saturday’s for the time being. This is only temporary while we all work through this pandemic. During this time we unfortunately have a very limited staff at the clinic as some of our staff needed to take time off. So please be patient with us as we work through all of the requests. If you have a time sensitive request please call the clinic instead of emailing to get a faster response. Please allow 24 hours during the regular work week for a response to emails. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
In Clinic Appointments & NEW Policy for Curbside Service
We are continuing to see sick and emergency appointments in clinic, but as a curbside drop off service only for the safety of our staff and our clients. If you have a scheduled appointment at the clinic for your pet, please read the protocol below.
- Call the clinic at 952-894-2870 when you arrive in our parking lot
- A BPAH staff member will take a history over the phone.
- All pets must either be placed in a pet carrier or dogs must be leashed with 2 BPAH slip leashes.
- Clean BPAH slip leashes are available at the left side of the FROSTED front door.
- Please go get 2 slip leashes and bring them back to your car to place on your pet.
- Place the 2 slip leashes over your dog’s head and secure tightly BEFORE taking them out of the car.
- Once secure remove your personal leash and collar.
- A staff member will then meet you at that door and safely bring your pet into the clinic.
- We will call you once the exam is done to discuss treatment and/or diagnostics.
- When your pet is ready to go our staff will call to set up a pick up time. All pets must be picked up by 4pm.
- When you arrive at the clinic for pick up again call our clinic phone number at 952-894-2870 to let us know you are here.
- We are currently ONLY accepting credit card payments and they will be taken over the phone. Receipts can be mailed or emailed to you upon request.
- A staff member will then meet you at the same frosted entrance door with your pet.
- Place your pet safely in your car BEFORE removing the BPAH slip leashes.
- The used slip leashes can then be placed in the box to the right of the frosted door.
Our telemedicine visits are up and running with our new PetPro App. We are still using our PetDesk App as well and that will continue to be our preferred app for our clients for everything other than telemedicine. The telemedicine visits are great during our stay at home order for minor (non-life threatening) illness or injury. This allows our doctors to still consult and diagnose your pet, but in the comfort of your own home! If you are interested in setting up a telemedicine visit just give us a call!
Future Wellness Appointments
We understand that many of our clients are worried about their pets becoming overdue on their wellness exams and vaccines. We hope to be able to start providing these services again in the near future. Our hope is that once the stay at home order is lifted that we can start scheduling a few annual vaccine visits per day to get your pets back up to date. We will continue to keep you updated on this as things evolve. If you have any questions about your pets health please give us a call.
Lastly, we want to remind everyone that we are still available to refill your pet’s medication. Give us a call at the clinic if you need refills for your pet or you can also request them through our PetDesk App. We are continuing curbside pickup for those items as well during our temporary business hours of 9am-4pm. You can also visit our online store on the home page of our website to make purchases and have them shipped directly to your home.
We will continue to update all of you as things change and as soon as our limitations have been lifted for routine surgeries, dentals, and routine procedures. Take care and stay safe!
The Burnsville Parkway Animal Hospital Team